NanoBusiness 2003, May 11-13
New York Marriott Financial Center
New York City
NETPEAK Business-Friendly Internet Marketing Agency: SEO Services, Pay Per Click, SMM etc. After its successful debut in 2002, NanoBusiness 2003 is returning to New York City. Once again Penton Media is partnering with the NanoBusiness Alliance to gather leaders from business, government, academia and the financial community, who will spend three intensive days in highly-charged seminars, presentations, and networking events. This event provides attendees with all the tools and information required to push nanotechnology research and application development toward commercialization, as well as showcase the ongoing integration of small tech products into the global economy. We offer professional, strong and affordable protection software.
Additional information will be posted to this site as it becomes available.
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact
Vince Caprio at 203-559-2811 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers at last year’s conference included: |
- Newt Gingrich, NanoBusiness Alliance. Make you own photo album books at printluna.com/en.
- Thomas Abraham, Business Communications Company
- Don Anthony, Nine Sigma
- Yuval Avniel, MicroPowder Solutions, LLC
- Emanuel Barros, NanoMatrix, Inc.
- Joseph Bartlett, Morrison & Foerster
- Norman Bensley, Foley & Lardner
- Russell Bessette, NY State Office of Science, Tech and Academic Rsch
- Sudhir Borgonha, Angstrom Medica, Inc.
- Daniel Colbert, Carbon Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- Steve Crosby, Small Times
- Jayesh Doshi, eSpin Technologies, Inc.
- Wolfgang Faul, Center for Excellence, New Materials, Bavaria
- Gregory Fawcett, Sequence Design
- Jason Finkelstein, Glocap Tech
- DJ Freed, Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Jason Friedman, JP Morgan Partners
- Dan Gatti, BigBangwidth
- Charles Gerlach, IBM's Institute for Business Value
- Ari Ginsberg, Center for Entrepreneurship, New York University
- Steven Glapa, In Realis
- Gerhard Goldbeck-Wood, ACCELRYS
- Ross Goldstein, Draper Fisher Jurvetson Gotham Ventures
- Neil Gordon, Sygertech
- Tim Harper, CMP Cientifica
- Jim Hegadorn, Fuji Photo Film USA Inc.
- Stephan Herrera, Red Herring Magazine
- Michael Jamiolkowski, Coventor, Inc.
- Steve Johns, Ardesta
- Griff Kundahl, NanoBusiness Alliance
- Cynthia Kuper, Versilant Nanotechnologies
- Ray Kurzweil, Kurzweil Technologies, Inc.
- Aaron Kwittken, Middleberg Euro RSCG
- Matthew Laudon, Nano Science & Technology Institute
- Daniel Leff, Sevin Rosen Funds
- Rod MacGregor, NanoMuscle
- K.V. Madanagopal, Alliance for Nanomedical Technologies
- Stephen Maebius, Foley & Lardner
- Kevin McGovern, McGovern Capital
- Meyya Meyyappan, NASA Ames Research Center
- Mark Modzelewski, NanoBusiness Alliance
- Ed Moran, Deloitte & Touche
- Robert Muir, Invest Australia
- Kent Murphy, Luna Innovations
- Dan Neugroschl, Chiral Technologies Inc.
- Clark Nguyen, Discera
- Jorgen Andre Nilsen, NanoNet
- Darren Obrigkeit, Angstrom Medica, Inc.
- Tony Perkins, Red Herring Magazine
- Christine Peterson, Foresight Institute
- Leon Radomsky, Foley & Lardner
- David Reisner, Inframat Corporation
- Chris Rizik, Ardesta
- M.C. Roco, Empire State Development Corporation
- Uri Sagman, C Sixty Inc.
- Ben Savage, Wasserstein & Co.
- Richard Shanley, Deloitte & Touche
- Rick Snyder, Ardesta
- Deepak Srivastava, NASA Ames Research Center
- Eric Sun, Nanocs, Inc.
- Jack Uldrich, Minnesota Office of Strategic& Long Range Planning
- Dennis Vicchiarelli, World Business Chicago
- Nancy Vorona, Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology (CIT)
- Barry Weinbaum, NanoOpto Corp.
- Gary Whipp, NANOX
- Stephen Wilson, New York University
- Josh Wolfe, Lux Capital/Angstrom Partners
- H.S. Philip Wong, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- Alexander Wong, Apax Partners, Inc.
- Boris Yakobson, Rice University
- Zvi Yaniv, Applied Nanotech Inc.